SSSGC Zone 1
All earnest spiritual seekers who wish to join together with those from a variety of faiths and backgrounds to learn and practice Sri Sathya Sai Baba’s universal teachings that are common to all of the great traditions of the world are welcome to become members.
To quote Sri Sathya Sai Baba:
… who can be members of these organizations, and what are their qualifications?
(1) Of course, they must be eager aspirants for spiritual progress.
(2) They must have full faith in the Name that the organization bears and in spreading that Name, in the manner suited to Its Message and Majesty.
(3) Besides, the member must have won recognition as a good person. That is all the qualification needed; nothing else counts.
First All India Conference, Madras | April 20-21, 1967
“The organisations named after Me are not to be used for publicizing my name, or creating a new cult around my worship. They must try to spread interest in the recitation of God’s Name, meditation and other spiritual practices which lead man Godward; they must demonstrate the joy derivable from devotional group singing and remembering God’s Name, the peace that one can draw from good company. They must render service to the helpless, the sick, the distressed, the illiterate and the needy.” – February 23, 1968
An individual may join a Center after becoming familiar with its purpose and the guidelines under which it functions. In joining, the individual acknowledges having carefully read the Center Guidelines, agrees to honor them, and makes a commitment to work in harmony with other members to achieve the goals of the Center. Members are expected to undertake spiritual discipline as an integral part of their daily lives as the principal goal is for each one’s own spiritual transformation.
There is no fee to become or stay a member, nor to participate in center activities. No funds are solicited – all service projects to benefit the community are supported voluntarily and anonymously.
To become a center member please fill out the following form and submit it to your center president / chair. SSSGC Registration Download Form
1. The completed from should be submitted to the center president/chair
2. Additional copies of this form can be obtained from your center or printed from the following link: Sai Center Member Registration Form
3. Copy of the operational manual and guidelines are available at these links: Operational Manual and Guidelines
4. Copy of the recommended spiritual discipline (10 guiding principles and 9 Point Code of Conduct) are available at this links: 10 Guiding Principles and 9 Point Code of Conduct
5. Copy of the Center Member Registration form can be obtained at this link: Center Member Registration
6.The information on this form is strictly confidential and kept only with designated officers, and will only be used for administrative purposes within the organization.
For questions or more information please : Contact Us