July 24, 2021
I have a “Task”: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Ananda (bliss).
I have a “Vow”: To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them.
I am attached to a “Work” that I love: To remove the sufferings of the poor and grant them what they lack. Sri Sathya Sai Baba, May 25, 1947
The Sri Sathya Sai Global Council is formed to unify, strengthen, and expand “Sri Sathya Sai Organizations” globally and firmly establish their connection to the sacred Abode of Peace, Prasanthi Nilayam with greater coordination and cooperation as directed by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba!
To further the Divine Mission, the Sri Sathya Sai Global Council (SSSGC) will act as an Unifying, Coordinating and Supervising body while all the Sai organizations work freely in their respective domains maintaining their structure and functions intact.
The SSSGC will serve as a unifying forum to ensure that the above mission statements of Bhagawan, and indeed the teachings and instructions of Bhagawan continue to guide the Sai Organizations He has set up. These mission statements are currently being implemented; yet greater collaboration and cooperation of the Sai organizations will help make the mission more visible, impactful, and effective around the world. All stakeholders must work in love and unity on the basis of equality.
- To streamline the dissemination of Swami’s teachings and work and to coordinate the programs to make them more effective and pervasive.
- To make Swami’s teachings available in as many languages as possible and set up a central repository in Prasanthi Nilayam for universal access.
- To develop inspiring presentations of the teachings of Bhagawan to appeal to people of all ages, cultures, faiths and walks of life.
- To disseminate Sri Sathya Sai Human Values programs in all countries and societies through all Sri Sathya Sai Institutes, Sri Sathya Sai Schools, Sri Sathya Sai Centres, and other public outreach initiatives.
- The teachings of Bhagawan must be made easily available and accessible to all devotees
- Communities as well as people who are in distress and/or need must be able to reach out to Sai Organisations.
- The unified presence of the Sai organisations will resonate better to the ever-present challenging needs and changing landscapes around the globe
- To focus, consolidate, and streamline activities for the creation of quality and impactful programs to alleviate the sufferings of the poor and the needy, and also to provide a spiritual and values-based response to the maladies afflicting nations everywhere
- By harnessing the strengths and knowledge of the Sai organisations, to bring unity and harmony among all Sri Sathya Sai Organisations
- In keeping with Bhagawan’s instructions that Sai Organisations must be exemplary to inspire others, to document all activities and share the best practices and as a model for others to adopt for more people to benefit.