SSSGC Zone 1
All earnest spiritual seekers who wish to join together with those from a variety of faiths and backgrounds to learn and practice Sri Sathya Sai Baba’s universal teachings that are common to all of the great traditions of the world are welcome to become members.
To quote Sri Sathya Sai Baba from 21st April 1967:
… who can be members of these organizations, and what are their qualifications? (1) Of course, they must be eager aspirants for spiritual progress. (2) They must have full faith in the Name that the organization bears and in spreading that Name, in the manner suited to Its Message and Majesty. (3) Besides, the member must have won recognition as a good person. That is all the qualification needed; nothing else counts. First All India Conference, Madras | April 20-21, 1967
An individual may join a Center after becoming familiar with its purpose and the guidelines under which it functions. In joining, the individual acknowledges having carefully read the Center Guidelines, agrees to honor them, and makes a commitment to work in harmony with other members to achieve the goals of the Center. Members are expected to undertake spiritual discipline as an integral part of their daily lives and abide by the following Nine Point Code of Conduct:
- Daily meditation and prayer (according to one’s own religious practice).
- Devotional singing/prayer with members of their family once a week.
- Attendance by their children in the Educational programs conducted by the Center.
- Participation in community service and other programs of the Organization.
- Regular attendance in group devotional singing organized by the Organization.
- Regular study of spiritual literature with special reference to Sai Teachings.
- Practice of the principle of ‘Ceiling on Desires’ and the utilization of any savings thereby generated for the service of mankind.
- Soft and loving speech with everyone with whom one comes into contact.
- Not indulging in talking ill of others, especially in their absence.
To register please fill out the following registration form: SSSGC Registration Form
For questions or more information please contact: email@example.com